My Plan

Hi guys,

firstly I would like to thank you all for reading this blog. It does take a lot of time to write these things, so seeing that we do get the views is great. However, please spread the word about us! We need to continue growing, and we can't do that without you guys!

Secondly, I want to tell you what I plan to do here, now that I've had a chance to think a bit about what I think we should do. Essentially what I'm thinking is that I'll write posts in seasons. That may sound weird, but it would mean that I could write all of one season in a weekend, then just leave stuff here to publish when I set it to. I still really want to continue writing the reviews though, so I will always have a game review going when I can, but it might be that I miss some weeks. Next week we start a whole new Game review, which, I'm excited to announce will be on Bound By Flame! Most of you won't have heard of this game, and I hope you'll be interested to find a bit more out about it.

So, back to the seasons. Essentially what I'd do is choose a topic (whether it be Games I Recommend, Gaming Diary or something new [I have a few ideas that I'd like to develop]) and then every week (say, every Monday) I would release the post for you guys. Obviously, this will begin AFTER we have finished the Doctor Who Review of this series, unless I have time to write it.(So think of the Doctor Who Review as the current season.)

I know you guys don't like to comment, but it would be great if you could let me know what you think of this idea.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts