My Plans

After writing this post two weeks ago to try and find a solution that I thought would work to amend my lack of posting, and renew my urge to post on here, I believe I have identified the problem, and (hopefully) found a way to fix it.

I think the problem lay in finding the right time to write the post and also not giving myself enough breaks. Here is my idea of a schedule to use from now on.

NORMAL SCHEDULE DURING THE WEEK:

MONDAY: Opinion
TUESDAY: No post
WEDNESDAY: Normally no post
THURSDAY: Game Review (moved from Wednesday)
FRIDAY: No post
SATURDAY: I will write the posts for the following week
SUNDAY: (Possible third post)

     ALSO POSTED DURING THE WEEK, BUT NOT ON SCHEDULE:

     Game//Movie Watch
     Series Previews
     Games To Look Out For (Page Updates)

NEW VIDEO GAME REVIEW FORMAT:

Week 1) Graphics
Week 2) Inside The Game
Week 3) The Features
Week 4) The Overall Game
              4.5) Full Review With Score (will be published the day after "The Overall Game")

WHAT AN OPINION POST WILL FEATURE:

One of the following;

>News story from the previous week (Gaming, Movies, TV)
>A series long feature (eg. The Making Gamotere feature)
>A post from a list of topics (like the "Feature" posts)
>Why I Recommend
>An Outsiders View

Hopefully you kind of got what I'm trying to do, and that you think that'll work. If you have any other suggestions please leave the in the comments or tweet me @Gamotere.

Comments

Popular Posts