Announcements

Couple of announcements to make;

Firstly thank you all for your continued support in reading this and following @Gamotere on Twitter. Please remember I always want your feedback so do send it to me in the comments, or on Twitter or via the contact email on the left hand sidebar.

Reviews

The staple post on here has always been the game review every Wednesday. I'm going to be taking a little break from that as I play my way further into some games that I don't feel I can over a full opinion on yet. The next game review I will be doing is Far Cry 4 at some point.

There will, however, still be a review of some sort every Wednesday. I'm looking to start Comic Book reviews as well as doing TV reviews outside of Doctor Who. Next Wednesday (as you may have seen on Twitter) I will be reviewing "Guin & The Dragon" - which I can't wait to do. I also plan to review the Batman comic from 2003 called Hush. Which I'm super excited to share with you.

Why I Recommend

Instead of doing reviews I will do some "Why I Recommend's" for games that are too old, or I don't think are worth scoring for whatever reason. That will happen occasionally instead of a review on a Wednesday.

Game Watch Weekly

Carrying on with the Game Watch "brand" Game Watch weekly will post on a Saturday (not necessarily every Saturday) and I'll bring my Top 5 news stories of the week and discuss what I think about them. This is kind of a trial of this, so we'll see how it goes.

Comments

Popular Posts